The versatile bedroom collection is designed to provide many options. The pieces can be used to create a fabulous bedroom or a cutting-edge living room entertainment system. Its centerpiece, a sleek, modern platform bed, features rounded corners for safety and decorative molding for unique flair. Though the bed is made to coordinate with the South Shore Collection, it will easily blend with any existing home decor as well. Its laminate finish looks sleek and is easy to clean.
Crafted of engineered composite wood panels that carry the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certification, the bed is designed for durability and eco friendliness. It is covered by a 5-year warranty on parts and materials. Some easy assembly is required on arrival.
Overall, the queen-sized bed measures 62 inches wide by 82 inches long by 10 inches high, full-sized bed measures 54 inches wide by 75 inches long by 10 inches high and twin-sized bed measures 40 inches wide by 74.75 inches deep by 8.25 inches high
South Shore Furniture, Platform Bed with Moulding Contemporary. This sleek bed looks fabulous in any bedroom. This model is constructed of durable particleboard with an attractive finish that is sure to provide years of use. Create that clean contemporary bedroom look you've been searching for.
- Sleek, modern platform bed coordinates with South Shore Cosmos collection, or existing furniture and décor
- Manufactured from composite wood carrying the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certification
- Corners rounded for safety
- decorative molding adds unique flair
- Easy assembly required
- 5-year warranty
- Queen size measures 62 inches wide by 82 inches long by 10 inches high
- Full size measures 56-3/4 inches wide by 77-1/4 inches long by 9-1/2 inches high
- Twin Size measures 40 inches wide by 74.75 inches deep by 8.25 inches high
- Mattress and accessories not included
- Queen: Weight 123 lbs
- Full: Weight 115 lbs
- Twin: Weight 83 lbs
Shipping: Always Free
Handling Time/Ships in: 2-7 business days
Ships via: Fedex/Ups
*Note: Free shipping is for the 48 contiguous states, APO/FPO/PO addresses excluded. For shipments to Alaska and Hawai, please contact us.
Note: Photos are required for damage claim submission. Photos of the damage and of any noticeable damage to the inner/outer packaging or cartons are REQUIRED in order for claims to be processed.
For more information please click here.