Our most popular item, the Nomad platform bed frame is made in the USA from smooth, unfinished hardwood by KD Frameworks, Inc. The sturdy design of this platform bed features solid wood slats which fit securely into pockets on the side rails, creating a rattle free platform for your mattress. The Full, Queen and King Size beds feature 2 center support rails for added strength. The legs on the Nomad platform bed may appear thin, but these 3” x 1” solid wood boards provide excellent support without taking up valuable floor space. The unfinished Tulip Poplar wood is smooth with rounded edges and can be left in its natural state. If desired, it can be finished to coordinate with your existing décor. The top of the Nomad bed is 15" high. This bed fits a standard size mattress and no box spring is needed. The Nomad Platform Bed ships via UPS in 1 easy to manage box. Simple assembly is required. Easy to follow instructions are included.
- Nomad Platform Bed Frame & Slat Set
- Solid Hardwood Platform Bed
- Untreated, chemical free wood
- Smooth, planed edges
- Takes stain well, or can be left in its natural state
- Optional Nomad Height Kit available to create a higher bed
- Fast, easy assembly
- Made in the USA
- 5 Year Warranty
- Recommended Weight Limit: Twin, Twin XL: 400lbs / Full, Queen, King: 500lbs
- Twin Dimensions: 40 x 76.75
- Twin XL Dimensions: 40 x 81.75
- Full Dimensions: 55 x 76.75
- Queen Dimensions: 61 x 81.75
- King Dimensions: 79 x 81.75
- Platform Height: 15"
- Distance from Floor to Side rail: 12"
- Slat Width: 2"
- Distance Between Slats: 4.5"
Shipping: Always Free
Handling Time/Ships in: 2-7 business days
Ships via: Fedex/Ups
*Note: Free shipping is for the 48 contiguous states, APO/FPO/PO addresses excluded. For shipments to Alaska and Hawai, please contact us.
Note: Photos are required for damage claim submission. Photos of the damage and of any noticeable damage to the inner/outer packaging or cartons are REQUIRED in order for claims to be processed.
For more information please click here.