Founded in 1764, Newburyport, Massachusetts has a long and rich history. It&lsquos a city that truly values its historic architecture such as the colorful, Victorian houses that grace the harbor. Our fully functional birdhouse, now available in a vibrant white with grey trim, has a front porch adorned with two flower boxes, two hanging flower pots and features a removable back wall, ventilation and drainage holes. Constructed of kiln-dried hardwood, topped with pine shingles and finished with an outdoor, water-based, non-toxic paint..
- Item Dimensions: 13.25&ldquo H X 10&ldquo W X 13.5&ldquo D
- Decorative and fully functional
- Designed for outdoor use and satisfy requirements of the most stringent birding enthusiasts
- Removable back walls for easy cleaning
- Real shingled roofs
- Unpainted interiors
- 1.25&ldquo” hole openings designed to accommodate common cavity dwellers such as Wrens, Finches, Chickadees, Nuthatches and Titmice
- Exterior grade ply-board for the walls, floor and underlying roof board
- Kiln-dried hardwoods, pine and poly-resin for the details
- Western Red Cedar or Pine shingles for the roof
- Outdoor, water-based, non-toxic paint
Shipping: Always Free
Handling Time/Ships in: 2-7 business days
Ships via: Fedex/Ups
*Note: Free shipping is for the 48 contiguous states, APO/FPO/PO addresses excluded. For shipments to Alaska and Hawai, please contact us.
Note: Photos are required for damage claim submission. Photos of the damage and of any noticeable damage to the inner/outer packaging or cartons are REQUIRED in order for claims to be processed.
For more information please click here.