Intricate cut-out details abound in this light blue cottage birdhouse inspired by the typical cottages found lining the coasts of Denmark. The portico and upper front balcony have rich details including beautiful scrollwork trim. There are cross-hatched windows and a central chimney. This style is also decorated on the back side and comes equipped with a mounting bracket. There are two nest boxes, one on each side, with an inner divider. Constructed of exterior grade ply-board and topped with western red cedar shingles, our Danish Cottage has a removable back wall, drainage, ventilation and 1.25&ldquo openings to allow wrens, finches, chickadees, nuthatches and titmice to nest. Intended for outdoor use.
- Item Dimensions: 9.875&ldquo H X 10.25&ldquo W X 8.25&ldquo D
- Decorative and fully functional
- Designed for outdoor use and satisfy requirements of the most stringent birding enthusiasts
- Removable back walls for easy cleaning
- Real shingled roofs
- Unpainted interiors
- 1.25&ldquo” hole openings designed to accommodate common cavity dwellers such as Wrens, Finches, Chickadees, Nuthatches and Titmice
- Exterior grade ply-board for the walls, floor and underlying roof board
- Kiln-dried hardwoods, pine and poly-resin for the details
- Western Red Cedar or Pine shingles for the roof
- Outdoor, water-based, non-toxic paint
Shipping: Always Free
Handling Time/Ships in: 2-7 business days
Ships via: Fedex/Ups
*Note: Free shipping is for the 48 contiguous states, APO/FPO/PO addresses excluded. For shipments to Alaska and Hawai, please contact us.
Note: Photos are required for damage claim submission. Photos of the damage and of any noticeable damage to the inner/outer packaging or cartons are REQUIRED in order for claims to be processed.
For more information please click here.