Straight from the Pasadena area, this simple Bungalow style features a large dormer at the center front on the roof line. The pale gray house with a combination green tile pine shingled roof add to the authenticity of this classic &lsquoCape design. Comes equipped with a mounting bracket to be able to put the house on a post or tree or a fence. 1.25 opening will allow wrens, finches, chickadees and nuthatches to nest. Constructed of exterior grade ply-board, polyresin details, pine shingles for the roof and a non-toxic outdoor paint.
- Item Dimensions: 11&ldquo H X 9&ldquo W X 10&ldquo D
- Decorative and fully functional
- Designed for outdoor use and satisfy requirements of the most stringent birding enthusiasts
- Removable back walls for easy cleaning
- Real shingled roofs
- Unpainted interiors
- 1.25&ldquo” hole openings designed to accommodate common cavity dwellers such as Wrens, Finches, Chickadees, Nuthatches and Titmice
- Exterior grade ply-board for the walls, floor and underlying roof board
- Kiln-dried hardwoods, pine and poly-resin for the details
- Western Red Cedar or Pine shingles for the roof
- Outdoor, water-based, non-toxic paint
Shipping: Always Free
Handling Time/Ships in: 2-7 business days
Ships via: Fedex/Ups
*Note: Free shipping is for the 48 contiguous states, APO/FPO/PO addresses excluded. For shipments to Alaska and Hawai, please contact us.
Note: Photos are required for damage claim submission. Photos of the damage and of any noticeable damage to the inner/outer packaging or cartons are REQUIRED in order for claims to be processed.
For more information please click here.